We take the privacy of your personal information very seriously and believe that it is important for you to know what types of information we collect from the Site and how we treat information we may receive from you.
We are compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDRP) effective from 25th May 2018. We seek approval for data we collect in line with GDPR regulations and we would encourage you to review this policy before agreeing to it.
Who we are?
Maynooth Accommodation Services t/a Maynooth Serviced Studios
Company Description :Short term Accommodation Services
Our data protection representative contact details:
Name and Email
We may collect and store the following personal information about you:
Certain information required to handle your query (including first and last name, telephone number, email address);
You may withdraw your consent at any time by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Because there is no option to comment or interact with the website other than the form please decide for how long you are going to store those information 6months?
Your rights as a data subject
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you by submitting a Subject Access Request
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review: in the event that Maynooth Accommodation Services refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason. You have the right to complain as outlined in clause 1.6 below.
You may submit a Subject Access Request at any time by sending email to email@example.com
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by Maynooth Accommodation Services, or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority and Maynooth Accommodation Services data protection representative.
The details for each of these contacts are:
Supervisory authority contact details
Data Protection Commissioner
21 Fitzwilliam Square
D02 RD28, Ireland
Tel: + 353 57 8684800
GDPR Owner contact details
Ruth Cahill- Maynooth Accommodation Services- +353 83 4105264
Under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) personal data is defined as:
“any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
Use of Personal Information
Our primary purpose in collecting user information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient and customised experience and to provide the Product(s) you may have requested. By using our Site and providing your personal information, you agree that we may use your personal information in order to:
– administer the Site;
– make general improvements to our Site and the Products we offer;
– analyse how customers are making use of the Site;
– resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems;
– enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf;
– notify you of certain offers and new products (subject to your right to unsubscribe or opt-out).
Sharing Personal Information
We may also share your personal information with: -ALL MAYNOOTH ACCOMODATION SERVICESS YOU SHARE DETAILS WITH – I don’t think we have any?
– Other companies we have instructed to provide services or goods for us;
– Law enforcement agencies, other governmental agencies or third parties if we are required by law to do so; and
– Other business entities should we plan to merge with or be acquired by that business entity, or if we undergo a re-organisation with that entity.
Use of the personal data
Maynooth Accommodation Services will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavour to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary. MAYNOOTH ACCOMODATION SERVICES is required to retain information in accordance with the law, such as information needed for income tax and audit purposes. How long certain kinds of personal data should be kept may also be governed by specific business-sector requirements and agreed practices. Personal data may be held in addition to these periods depending on individual business needs.
We may automatically collect information such as the type of internet browser and operating system you use. The Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using, the website from which you linked to our Site and the website you visit as you leave the Site. We use this information to collect broad demographic information about the visitors to the Site and to improve the Site’s content and to help us understand how users are interacting with the Site and services provided.
The Cookies We Set
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
When you submit data through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Third Party Cookies
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
As we sell products it’s important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the social media sites, including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest & Google Plus, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned, if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not, it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site. However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods.
Data hold by organisation
MAYNOOTH ACCOMODATION SERVICES at your request, can confirm what information we hold about you and how it is processed. If MAYNOOTH ACCOMODATION SERVICES does hold personal data about you, you can request the following information:
- Contact details of the data protection representative.
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of MAYNOOTH ACCOMODATION SERVICES or a third party, information about those interests.
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
- If we intend to transfer the personal data to a third country or international organisation, information about how we ensure this is done securely. The EU has approved sending personal data to some countries because they meet a minimum standard of data protection. In other cases, we will ensure there are specific measures in place to secure your information.
- How long the data will be stored.
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
- Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
What forms of ID will you need to provide in order to access this?
We accept the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested: Passport, National Identity Card and Driver’s License.
Links to and from other websites
We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other websites even if you access them using links from our Site and we recommend that you check the policy of each website you visit and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
In addition, if you linked to this Site from a third party website, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners or operators of that third party website and recommend that you check the policy of that third party website and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
Security and Storage of Personal Information
Although we maintain safeguards to protect your personal information from unauthorised or inappropriate access, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to us or provided through the Site.
Where we use your personal information for mailing purposes, you will have the right to unsubscribe at any time. To unsubscribe just click on the unsubscribe link of any marketing email that you receive from us.
Last updated: 06/03/2021